Too much Anatomy
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Here's to my very first post on the blog. Ariel made me a co-author of it a few weeks ago, and maybe now she will regret that decision.
Ariel and I are currently taking functional anatomy together this semester and as of last night, I think she might be studing a little too much of the subject. So far we've covered bones, nerves and now its on to tendons and ligaments. She's been doing so good on exams and I think I now know why, she somehow studies in her sleep. Last night she went to bed a little earlier than me and when I hopped in bed she stood up straight as if she was alert and asked what time it was. I told her it was 7:30 (when she needed to wake up for work). I then reassured her that I was just kidding and she could go back to sleep. She then in a panic filled voice asked what my friend Tan's phone number was. I don't have any friend named Tan, but she didn't think I was telling the truth. When I asked what she needed his number for she said she needed to study. When I asked what she needed to study she got out three words:
Fibula, Tibia, Nurses.
At this point I'm busting up laughing and trying to get my phone to record some of this humor.....too bad she stopped talking after that or there could have been a funny video of her posted for a change :)
0 little notes:
Post a Comment