Brother Bean
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Yesterday Brian got a mysterious phone call while we were in class. I was having that blah day as you know, and was feeling pretty crummy in class/at home/everywhere. Who knew that the phone call we just missed would have made me so so happy and reminded me of how blessed I am.
The caller was Brother Bean, the announcer-guy before our sunday school lesson each week. He is the cutest elderly man who has the sweetest little spirit. He is one of those individuals you wish was your grandpa. Anyways, he left a message saying how he saw it was my birthday the next day and wanted to wish me a happy birthday.
How sweet is that? I looked at Brian and asked him if we could be as cute as the Beans when we grow old. He said we could. They have no idea what kind of service they gave me yesterday. :)
Life is so so good.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment