He is IN!!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
I am one proud wife tonight. My husband got accepted into the Texas Tech Medical School down in Lubbock. Hallelujah, the stress levels can now go down.
Okay, I have to admit, I went and looked in his inbox while he was at work tonight and found out before he did. I know, I feel bad. Buttttt that gave me plenty of time to whip up a little surprise for him. I went to Target, bought all his favorite treats, and blew the air mattress up. We are going to have a sleep over in our living room while we watch a redbox. Not too bad, right? He deserves so much more though, maybe a few more surprises are in store for the lucky fella.
Here is Bri's reaction as he was reading the email. They are giving him a scholarship, which means he will be considered as a Texas resident. That means tuition costs drops practially in half for us. Oh my gosh. Pay your tithing everyone, the blessings from it are wonderful!
Text or call the boy sometime when you get the chance. I know he would love to hear more praise than from just his wife. He has worked his little tush off.
3 little notes:
CONGRATULATIONS FISHERS!!!! Way go go! This is HUGE! and yes, CELEBRATE. you totally deserve it. :)
That is so exciting! Congratulations, what a huge accomplishment!
congrats brian!
oh & good going with the pretzel m&m's.
i've been obsessed for a while now!
Post a Comment