One Of Those Days

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today I was having one of those "terrible horrible no good very bad days". Tomorrow is by birthday and I have tried for weeks to get it off work. No such luck. Lets hope they let me get off early? (cross your fingers for me, will ya?) I know that Bri and I can celebrate my day of birth on a day that technically isn't THE day...but that just isn't as fun. I take so much pride of the 20th of October. Does anyone else share these same feelings about their special day, or is it just me? I also feel bad because Bri guy got the night off of work, and yet I can't do the same. Blah. It's such a messy situation. My work has been so good with getting me time off this year, so I shouldn't complain too much.

I probably sound like a spoiled brat throughout this post. Actually I know I do, but just know that I know that. I had like a huge bawling fest to Brian tonight, and I seriously could not stop crying. The thing was, I didn't even know what I was crying about...the tears kept coming. For example, we couldn't decide on what to make for dinner tonight and because of that, tears and tears kept a flowin. My goodness are the hormones raging right now or what? Poor Bri. He has dealt with a lot tonight, but ohh that boy is sooo good to me. He turned my "terrible horrible no good very bad day" into a much, much better one. After many hugs and a pick-me-up converstaion, he took me to the mall where we went and bought those boots I was rambling about the other day. He knew I would love to wear them on my special day tomorrow, so off we went. (how wonderful is he?) I strutted my stuff around the store in those beauties and used the moolah that my parents sent me to buy them (thank you. thank you. thank you, mom and dad!)

The hubs and I then grabbed some food on the way home, which meant neither of us had to cook dinner. Score! We then snuggled up on the couch and watched Prince of Persia. No homework tonight for the Fishers, and we are shouting to the heavens about this :). Ahh..husbnad is so good for me. Marrying that man was the besssst decision I have ever made. :)

1 little notes:

Lauren said...

happy birthday ariel!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP