Inspired.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Tonight I have spent wayyy too much time looking at this chica's blog. Oh my heck, talk about a fashionista. (I think she looks like my mom's cousin Debra. Anyone else want to vouge for me on this one?) I'm seriously considering going to Famous Footwear after work tonight just to find some of those boots. Love them. Plus my birthday is in 5 days so husband will understand, right? I think so.
Husband is feeling a little under the weather today. I tried to convince him to call in sick, but off he went to work to earn the big bucks. Isn't he wonderful? I am planning up a little surprise to make him feel better. I'm thinking of putting our air mattress in the living room, piling up every pillow and blanket I can find, popping some delicious theater popcorn and snuggling up to one of his favorite movies. ...and I think we'll make it into a sleepover by falling asleep out there. Yes, I think that sounds like a great plan. Or maybe I should do that tomorrow night, since Sunday is our day to sleep in? We'll see.
Now, if only work would be over and done with so I could be on my way to find me some cute brown boots...
0 little notes:
Post a Comment