Bye Bye, Lover.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
my fella's gone missin again.
He is off to the great state of new york where he will be soaking up all the sights and sounds of the east coast, seeing tons of church history along with the typical medical school interview experience. lucky duck (well, minus the whole interview process). He is taking a red-eye tonight and I'm crossing my fingers that he gets a little shut-eye. I on the other hand dont think I will sleep one bit tonight. You see, have been sick allll day today. I work up at 8 to start my shift, realized I couldn't talk because the voice is gone. Pinnacle ended up giving me the day off which has been filled with nothing but sleep. Seriously, I slept until 2:45. that hasn't happend um....ever? (Okay, maybe freshman year? Nikki and I stayed up wayy to late back then) So like I said, I wont be getting any sleep tonight, plus I am alone tonight which doesn't help :(.
Maybe I'll try and be productive tonight. Or maybe I'll whip out the sewing machine and make something cute. Yeah, that sounds wayy more fun.
Plus, doing homework in an empty house is even worse. Or maybe its better because of the silence? I haven't yet decided..
0 little notes:
Post a Comment