Scrumptious
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Lately, one of my favorite snacks has been Stacey's Pita Chips covered in hummus. These chips are divine, and since hummus is sooo healthy for you, I allow myself to eat and eat and eat. Ahh, yum. Here is the recipe I use to make this delicious spread.
Ingredients:
1 can garbanzo beans/chickpeas
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon cumin
Preparation:
In a food processor, blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
Serve immediately with pita bread, pita chips, or veggies.
Store in a airtight container for up to three days.
So if you find yourself with the munchies, I would definitley recommend it. Mmm...I'm off to make some now.
3 little notes:
YUMMY!!! I love hummus, but I've never made it from scratch. Now I have something new to try -- after the move that is:)
Love it ! Hummus is amazing. :)
p.s. loving the new blog makeover. Way cute !
Haha, thanks Jessica! Yeah, I was ready for something a little different, and I'm glad you like it :)
Post a Comment