Date Night
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Husband and I are having a date night tonight. After he is done with work we are getting ourselves to the theater and watching a great flick.
This morning he found out that one of his favorites was playing in the dollar theater. He then proceeded to ask me out for the night, just as if we were still single and going on date for the first time. I loved it. I said yes of course and he told me how we were going to see date night on our date night. Clever.
Bri has never seen the movie, but I saw it months ago, and assured him that it was good one. He is dying to go and I am dying to hear his deep laugh. It will definitely be heard throughout the whole hour and 28 minutes of the show.
So excited. Now I'm off to make a fruit pizza. yummmy!
0 little notes:
Post a Comment