A Few More Inches
Saturday, July 17, 2010
I bought a dress last summer to attend one of my roommate's wedding receptions. I bought it on a whim, but absolutely loved it. It was a one piece dress with the most beautiful floral print. Unfortunately it was strapless, so I always had to wear a cover-up of some sort, and the more I wore it the more uncomfortable I felt with its length. It needed just a few more inches added to the bottom.
Especially after I got married, I realized it just sat in my closet. Everytime I saw it hanging there I tried to think of a way to add just a few more inches to it so I could finally wear it again. After a year of waiting and searching on a few sewing blogs (I tell ya, I'm obsessed) I finally figured out what to do. I got my inspiration from her.
2 little notes:
I was just browsing through my stat counter and stumbled upon your blog. I am 100% flattered. Great job making that dress work, I'm sure the finished product is fabulous.
you are crafty. and baby hungry. and you should just get pregnant so our kids can be friends.
k?
thanks dude. also, double soon?
Post a Comment