Anniversary.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Saturday was our anniversary, happy one year to us! It was such a grreat day. Brian and I slept in, then took our sweet time getting ready for the day. We drove to Salt Lake, and by 12:15 we were both were getting massages here. Oh my, it was indeed heavenly. I walked out of the spa feeling like a noodle and looking like I just woke up from a nap. I was so out of it in fact, that I left my wedding ring right there in the massage room. Luckily they called to inform me and off we went back to the spa to pick it up. That was my first big scare with loosing that expensive thing. ahh. It's safe and on my finger now though, thank goodness.
B and I then made our way to Temple Square. We were originally going to go to the temple to do a few sealings, but found out a few days before that the Salt Lake Temple was closed for cleaning, so we decided to go to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building to watch the Joseph Smith movie. That is always such an inspiring movie. It really does make me want to be a better wife, daughter, friend, and sister. It also made me so grateful for temple marriages. Man I am so lucky to be sealed to Brian for eternity. I think I sometimes overlook that word, but the thought that I will no longer ever have to live without him, for the rest of my existance is quite a thought, and such a rich blessing that the Lord has given us.
Hubs and I then went to the Church History Musuem. I have never been before, so that was a really cool experience for me, and Brian was my little tour guide. After a few hours of the musuem we headed down a few blocks and enjoyed our anniversary dinner at Benihanas. Delish! It's similar to a Sakura where they cook your meal right there in front of you. They gave us so much food, enough where we ate our leftovers for dinner the next night. Mmmm.....I want to go back.
It has been a great year for us. Its been a fast one, but definitely good. We look forward to seeing what year two brings us :)
1 little notes:
Benihanas is so good! Good choice and Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment