Getting Married.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Getting married was the best experience in my life so far. I don’t think I could have experienced something more spiritual, more emotional, more incredible, more loving, more sweet. I had a heck of a lot of emotions running through my body that day, and it was amazing. Brian and I tied the knot July 10, 2009, what a wonderful day that was. The weather was perfect, my family and friends were gathered together, and my sweetheart was standing right beside me; I couldn't ask for more.

Our story is unique and at the same time, exactly the same as every love story that's ever been. This was the most personal thing I've ever been through, and I wish everyone could have the happiness we do. Married life is amazing. I have longed for this lifestyle, one where I share everything with my best friend for quite some time. I have such an overwhelming feeling of joy and gratitude to the Lord for allowing me to be sealed to Brian. It is a gift that I can't thank him enough for. We feel so blessed to have met each other and we are looking forward for what the future holds for us. I personally think that it holds 5-6 kids, possibly twins (ha.), but we'll see. :)

We are just trying to endure school at the moment. summer has brought with it a break in the school year, and we are enjoying every single minute of it. We dread each semester as they come, but are enjoying each day together along the way. We are counting down the days to graduation and looking forward to moving wherever life takes us. Brian has been applying to medical schools all around the country and now we are just sitting and waiting to hear the word about interviews. Cross your fingers!

Well, I'm off to spend a day with my wonderful husband of one year. We're going to enjoy a wonderful breakfast, go to the temple, getting massages, treat ourselves to an expensive dinner, and stuff ourselves with dessert. Food doesn't have calories on your anniversary, right?

2 little notes:

Stacey said...

Wow the first year is behind you! Congrats to you both... enjoy your day of pampering. It's still crazy to think of Brian being so happily married to a beautiful girl because I still remember him as one of those pesky middle school boys hahaha

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Happy Anniversary Ariel and Brian! Enjoy your day together.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP