A Summers Wedding

Friday, August 6, 2010

My sister-in-law got married this past Saturday and I am so happy for her and her new husband. Emily and Nathan are so cute together and are so happy to finally be married to each other for time and all eternity. Their sealing in the Draper Temple was so beautiful and I hope the sweet words that were shared in the sealing room that day will be remembered by them forever.

After the sealing and pictures around the temple we went to the wedding luncheon held at Ruby River. I love going to wedding luncheons because so many sweet words are shared by the families of the bride/groom. This one was no exception.

After the luncheon we all went to decorate the church for the reception that evening. We were scrambling to get everything set up and organized by 5:30. We finished at the LAST MINUTE but everything turned out beautifully. I hope Emily liked it. My favorite part was the ice cream bar with all the delicious toppings (sooo good). I ate more ice cream that weekend than I think I ever have in my life. Oh well, it was all for a good cause.

Here are a few pictures I stole from my sister-in-law, Jessica. I'm forgetful and didn't bring my camera with me that day for some reason.
decorating for the reception

all the girls
and all the boys

daddy daughter dance

Emily looked soo beautiful that day, I can't get over it. I am so glad that her special day finally came and that we were able to all be there for her. I am so happy to be able to call her one of my sisters and am really looking forward to seeing her and Nathan grow old together.

2 little notes:

Kristin said...

Thank you for posting pictures! I've been SO MUCH wanting to know how everything went. It looked beautiful. O I love the Fisher Fam. :)

Lindsay said...

Ditto! :) I love that last picture of the daddy-daughter dance. Thanks for posting pictures!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP