Nicole Murray

Monday, August 23, 2010

Its Nikki's birthday today, she is finally legal. She is the young one in the 2111 bunch. But oh boyyy does this girl bring laughter and joy to my life. Because I love her so much, I dedicated this whole post to her full of great, embarrassing and a few priceless pictures. Enjoy my dear, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

yep, this one is the priceless and embarrassing one.

Funny story about the title of this post: So Nicole and I our freshman year would always go over to our FHE brothers' apartment. Well, their neighbors were always over there hanging out with us, and Nicole and I thought one of those guys was extremely attractive, like model worthy. Well, it turns out that Nicole and CJ (the model) had the same cell phone and one day they both had them out and CJ accidentally took Nicole's phone when it rang. He answered it and then came into the room looking really confused and asked us who Nicole Murray was. Nobody knew anyone by that name. It then clicked in my head that he was referred to Nicole Marie (which is her middle name) and that he was talking to Nicole's mom on the phone who was asking to speak to her, not CJ. I busted up laughing and after reading this story it doesn't sound near as funny as it was at the time. Oh man, you just had to be there I guess.

2 little notes:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Hey I made your blog! Cute story. She looks so young back then.

Nicole said...

yes! oh CJ how i miss that "greek god".. but i'm so glad i got to see you last night and catch up. i love you ariel bariel!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP