Fisher Weekend.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a crazy few weeks it has been! (and its only going to continue...and I'm excited) All five of the utah Fishers headed down to Arizona for Memorial Day and to be apart of all the festivities for Jessica's graduation. It was so niiice to get out of Utah for awhile and take a road trip with the family. We laughed our heads off while traveling down in the middle of the night, and were forced to all snuggled up together in Sam and Heathers camry. What a trip.


The graduation was great and it was fun to see jessica all lit up in smiles and surrounded by all of her good friends. I got to hold the cutest baby boy during part of the ceremony, so I was a happy camper. (p.s. Brian held him for awhile too and it was the cutest thing in the whole world. Oh, he is going to be such a good daddy!). After the graduation we all gathered together for a wonderful barbeque. It was delish. I think Jacob and I hate half of those bbq chips, oops.

On Saturday we went over to the Clark's home there in Flagstaff and had a bridal shower for my sister-in-law, Emily. She is getting married July 31st for those who dont know, and I am totally stoked for her. She is so happy and her and Nathan make the cutest couple. Want proof? Here ya go:
Aren't they adorable? Em got a lot of cute things at the shower, but I'll spare you the pictures for her sake ;). We drove back to Utah on Monday night, but my wonderful in-laws also drove up that following Thursday to plan for this wedding we have coming up in July. Their trip was well worth it, because they got a lot done. We went to hobby lobby to find everything we needed. The moment I walked into that store I was hooked. Mom Fisher said it perfectly, "Its like Michael's on steroids". Amen to that. We found the cutest desk there and it tugs on my little heart strings every time I think of it. Its the perfect sewing/craft/scrapbooking table. Oh I want it badly. Too bad its super expensive and my husband refuses to let me get it. What a smart boy he is. Maybe someday, like when we move, we will have more room to store such a beauty ;)

Well, thats all for now. I have a final later on today that I need to study for and a presentation to create for tomorrow. After that, the hubs and I are flying to Seattle to spend time with the Nielsens and enjoy a weekend of craziness with the whole fam-damly.

love love.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP