Sea-town
Friday, June 18, 2010
Brian and I made our way to Seattle last weekend to enjoy some much needed family time and some sunshine. (wait, Seattle had sunshine? Yes indeed!) We enjoyed everrry single minute of it!
My cousin Colin and I enjoyed showing Brian and Whitney around the city. We went to the space needle (thats a given, right?), pikes place market, the original starbucks and the boys favorite resturant-the crab pot.
Its weird to see how much my little brother has grown up. Not only have his physical features changed since I moved out, but he is so spiritual. Is this the same guy that my mom had to almost fight with every week just to get him to go to church? His spirituality has become a huge part in who he is, and this mission will only build his testimony up more. I am so excited for him. He is such a good example to me and for his little cousins. Gosh I love that boy, and can't wait to see what the future has in store for him in the next two years.
Here's a goof shot of the boy, a sun-in-the-face-im-trying-to-keep-smiling-kinda-picture. (proof that is was sunny)
2 little notes:
we wish we could go too! was it fun?
addison
congradulations chase we are very proud of you
Post a Comment