Feeling Crafty.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Now that school is out, I have a lot of free time on my hands. I work every morning until 4, and then the whole rest of the day I am free to do whatever I want, beautiful isn't it? Well I have started doing a few crafts here and there and I think I am addicted. Well, maybe right now I am just addicted to craft and sewing blogs and getting ideas. Of course many of these crafts have to do with babies, and since I am not pregnant they aren't very useful to me at the moment. Maybe I'll just start a little stash for future baby fisher? Maybe.

I did complete one little sewing project that I have had my eye on. Take a look at me wearing it, isn't it cute? Dont judge too harshly, it was my very first sewing project. And with that said, the shirt was super easy to do and didn't take me long at all. Go me!

I got the inspiration from her. Love her. Oh, and maybe I'll have to make this for mini-me in the future, so cute!

Here are a few other things on my "to-do" list:

1. plan a bridal shower for my sister-in-law
2. make a cute little onesie for my cousin who is due next month
3. maybe get the courage to make a dress for myself?
4. go to the DI or a garage sale and find a piece of old furniture and re-vamp it.
5. make this
6. attempt this.

I think I'm obsessed with ruffles, what do you think?

Also, I really want a cricut. Have you guys heard of one? I have seen all the magical things they can do. Labeling, scrapbooking, vinyl lettering cut-outs. Ohhh my. My wish list seems to be growing each and every day...

3 little notes:

Helen said...

Ariel, my sister-in-law has a cricut and I LOVE it! If you're super crafty, it's totally worth it!

Helen said...

PS Your shirt is HOT! I'm super jealous you made it!

Stacey said...

I'm impressed... I feel kind of inspired since I need a new hobby and I actually have a kid but I also feel pregnancy laziness being the devil on my shoulder

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP