California, Here We Come!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I found out the other day that Brian and I are going on a week long trip down to California with Sam (brotha-in-law) and Heather (sista-in-law) in August before heading up to Seattle for my brother's farewell. I somehow got work off and I am so stoked! To celebrate, I went and bought coconut lime verbena hand lotion and a candle for my bathroom. Now, it really smells like summer here in our little apartment, and I'm itching even more for our roadtrip to enjoy that california sunshine. We're going to DISNEYLAND, Universal Studios and hopefully taking a trip or two to the beach, doing some shopping and enjoying some great food. Ohhhh I can't wait.

3 little notes:

Kristin said...

ooh yay for a break! :) can't wait to hear all about it!

call29 said...

i am embarassed to leave a comment on your blog. :) but you guys need to come over and use our ridemax software before you go. it will make an itinerary for you so that you dont have to wait in any lines! we used it a month ago and it was AMAZING! we walked on practically every ride in the park. the software expires in a month or so, but you guys should come over and try it out. and we havne't hung out forever. i think the flagstaffers are due for a reunion or something.
-cam

Ariel Mae said...

Seriously? That comment was like a dream come true! That would be amazing to not have to wait in line.. Oh, and I definitely think a reunion is in order. What night works best for you guys? Brian and I drove past you guys the other night while you were on a walk...we honked but I dont think you knew it was us, haha.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP