MCAT

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The hubs takes the big test tomorrow. He has been studying so hard and is so diligent when he does. Please pray that he gets the score he deserves. He seems cool and collected about the whole thing...me on the other hand, am nervous. Its amazing how much this test will impact our future. I will be relieved when its over, and am so excited to finally start applying for medical schools and getting a better picture of where we might end up.

Rochester?
Atlanta?
New Hampshire?
Florida?
Oregon?

We're applying all over the US, folks...we could end up anywhere. I'll keep you all updated throughout the next couple of months :) Right now though, we are just taking one step at a time. We're focusing on this monster-of-a-test and then enjoying the weekend down in Flagstaff with family (so excited!)

So I ask all who reads this to say a little prayer for my sweet husband tomorrow.

please and thank you :)

2 little notes:

Lindsay said...

I hope that Brian rocked it. If you guys end up anywhere near Denver, let us know. :)

Anonymous said...

Oregon

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP