Dear Momma,

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thanks for being you. Thanks for sacrificing so much in your life to make me a better person. If it wasn't for you, I definitely would not be the person I am today. You brought me the church, which is one of my biggest treasures. Thanks for being my best friend, and being someone I can always come to when life gives me both the ups and down. Thanks for spoiling me rotten. Thanks for all the long conversations we have over our favorite mexican food. (I think those waiters know us by heart, haha) Thanks for showing me how to live life to the fullest and not let it pass you by. Thanks for letting me call you any time of day, and talking me for hours and hours. The list goes on and on..

I hope I can be as good of a mother as you are to me. It scares me at times, thinking I will be responsible for a little spirt someday, but then I am reminded that I have you to look to as an example. You are my best friend. You mean the world to me and I really can't think of life without you. I love you more than you can ever know, and hope that today brings you much joy and happiness.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Love,
Ariel Mae

1 little notes:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Hi Ariel- I gave you a blog award. Come by and see it! Grey's last night!! nonstop craziness!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP