Engaged.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
My sister in law, Emily is engaged! I have been waiting and waiting for them to make it official, and I could not be more excited for those two. Her and Nathan will getting married on July 31st (great month by the way) in the Draper, Utah Temple.
Look at that bling.
Congrats Emily and Nathan!
12 weeks? Man, we've got a lot of planning to do!
12 weeks? Man, we've got a lot of planning to do!
P.S. Want to know something interesting I was thinking about last night while going to bed? Here is a list of when all the recently married/engaged Fisher women were engaged:
Heather- January 1st
Ariel - March 2nd
Emily - May 3rd
See the pattern? We each get engaged on either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd in alternating months. Plus we are in chronological order! That means we should all expect Jessica to get engaged on July 4th and Amanda on September 5th and then Mr. Jacob will propose on November 6th. Yeah, we'll see.
This gives you all a bit of a glimpse on how my mind works. Ha.

0 little notes:
Post a Comment