Welcome, Little One

Friday, September 6, 2013


Life with this sweet girl is absolute heaven. My momma has been here helping out with Ava, which has been a life saver. Somehow Ava knows her momma can't chase after her these days, and takes full advantage of that. Luckily Grammy is pretty quick, ha! Brian was able to get time off of school this week, which has been so nice. I don't know what I am going to do when the house gets quiet and its just me and the two girls. Maybe then it will hit me that I am now outnumbered.

I just have to remind myself that life will eventually get back on a schedule. Ava will get back to sleeping on her own and taking naps (she will, right?!) Until then, we live in a circus where we are trying to find our way through each day. Luckily Olivia is a good baby.

Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat.

1 little notes:

Helen said...

Ah, thank goodness for grandma's :) Good luck these next few weeks and soak up your time while your mom is around! It gets easier!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP