Coming Home
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
We are home and doing well!
So thankful to have Olivia home safe and sound, and to sleep in my own bed again. I also love seeing such a tiny body in that big crib. You forget how little they are!
Life with two at home will be a little crazy, I can already tell. Ava has already been testing the waters, seeing what she can get away with. Luckily my mom is here for a week, then Brian's mom comes the day after to help pull in the reins.
Thank heaven for Grandmas!
So thankful to have Olivia home safe and sound, and to sleep in my own bed again. I also love seeing such a tiny body in that big crib. You forget how little they are!
Life with two at home will be a little crazy, I can already tell. Ava has already been testing the waters, seeing what she can get away with. Luckily my mom is here for a week, then Brian's mom comes the day after to help pull in the reins.
Thank heaven for Grandmas!


0 little notes:
Post a Comment