New & Improved.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
I hope everyone is having a happy and safe new years. The three of us just went out to dinner and are enjoying a quiet night at home avoiding the crowds. Baby girl is now asleep. She will be waking up the a new and exciting year. How will we be ringing in the new year? Well, Brian received all six Star Wars DVDs for Christmas, and has convinced me to watch them with him. He just about died when he heard that I had never seen them before. We are now on number 4 of 6. They're not my favorite (not awful either), but I love him and watching them with me makes him happy. So it is a win-win. Thankfully he is patient with me and will pause the movie every so often to explain what is going on.
Now, tomorrow is the first of January. 2012 is here in full swing and like everyone else, new years resolutions are on the brain. I have a few for myself this new year, which honestly is something I never do. I just get frustrated with the whole thing, knowing that by February (if not sooner) most goals are forgotten and out the window. Having goals set for a whole year (without moderation) is too much for me, and probably most, to handle. It is too daunting and outright unrealistic. I don't know why I have always gotten so frustrated. I have been taught how to set goals my whole life. Remember EFY?
Number one: make sure it is attainable.
Number two: check up on it every so often and modify the goal if needed. (come on, ariel.)
Well, I ran upon this post way back when, which helped me get my butt back in gear. I can do this.
Just for kicks, here is a view of one of my resolutions:

2 little notes:
Haha! Chase asked for the DVD's too! He's making me watch them with him because I haven't seen them either!
I'd never seen star wars either. Adam was shocked and I have since seen them ALL - once:)
Post a Comment