On A Roll.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A lot has been a lot going on here in the Fisher home, including a sick baby girl. Her small cough makes my heart just break. She has taken a total of three long naps today, and its only 2:30. The poor girl can hardly breathe because she is so congested. I elevated her mattress with blankets and put her favorite soft blanket up next to her face with the binki in the mouth. After that, she was (and currently is) out like a light, again.

Needless to say, I have got a lot done today: visiting teaching, dishes (our dishwasher is currently broken, joy), some cleaning. Oh, and I showered. That is a feat in and of itself during the daylight hours.

Maybe I'll get a Thanksgiving post up while I'm at it, maybe not.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP