Great Day

Saturday, December 17, 2011

1. Today was the first real day that I have had my husband's full and undivided attention. We had no to-do list today. It was a dream. We did some christmas shopping as a family and just took things slow. It was perfect. While out shopping I realized I had many giftcards in my wallet, one with was bath and body works. I bought lots of goodies there, including this amazing lip glass. My lips are sooo soft.

2. Husband made dinner, which means I have been off dinner duty for two nights on a row. Think I can keep this streak alive?

3. Baby girl was so happy today. she smiled, jumped all around and was such a curious little one while out and about. I just love her!

I love this life of mine. We're hoping to have more of these days to come, especially with a vacation in the near future!

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP