Graditude.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Its amazing how certain events in life open your eyes to how much the people around you truly care for you. The arrival of my Ava has proven to me how strong this outpouring of love can be. Through acts of selfless service, sweet gifts and visits from friends, Brian and I are grateful  to everyone for showing us a small piece of their love.

My mother, for one, spent a week with Brian and I helping us transition to life with a new baby. While we were still at the hospital her and my dad cleaned our entire apartment, top to bottom. (and by cleaned I mean scoured). I can't thank them enough for helping us out with that huge chore. My mom also helped keep our little home tidy throughout the week (since I was somewhat out of commision) by doing countless loads of laundry, keeping up with all the dishes, and even taking a few shifts with the little miss so Brian and I could get caught up on sleep. I love that woman to the heavens and back.

We have also had many friends visit, bringing meals and many cute gifts for the babe. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Brian and I both feel so indebted to you all. Thank you cards are in the process of being written and mailed. (hopefully before we head out of town)

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP