come on, baby.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I just haven't had much to write about it seems. My mind is filled mainly with how to keep myself busy with my mundane work schedule. I've purposely finished sewing projects by hand rather than using my machine, just to pass the time. Its sad, really. I'm hoping June goes by fast, but I have my doubts.

Monday however should be a good day. Mondays are our day off work, so its our "day date" day. Brian and I are going to see the doctor again that day, and they will check to see where we are at regarding progress. Everyone tells me not to be too hopeful, but I can't help myself. I know we are still a month away from our due date, but the doctors promise that if I am dialated to a certain number by a certain date, then they will induce. My fingers are crossed, even though I'm still looking at July 12th as the day everything will happen. I love playing mind games with myself, ha.

I plan on buying one of those big exercise balls to sit on while at work to get things moving along. I'm sure I'll be looking up other tricks to induce labor. Doesn't every pregnant woman do this once they've reached full term?

Come on baby girl, surprise your momma and come early. What do you say?

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP