Dad.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
to the man who taught me to not let a hard situation harden you
that kindness is always the best policy
and that you should always follow your dreams.
i am blessed to have you for a dad.
_________________________________________________________________
and a shout out to my hubby, who is celebrating the fact that he is now a daddy himself :
Our little baby girl is so lucky to have you as a dad, and I can't wait for all the memories we are going to make together.
I love you.
_________________________________________________________________
and a shout out to my hubby, who is celebrating the fact that he is now a daddy himself :
Our little baby girl is so lucky to have you as a dad, and I can't wait for all the memories we are going to make together.
I love you.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment