Sweet Smells

Sunday, April 18, 2010

All thoroughout high school I absolutely loved the smell of the cologne from abercrombie called "fierce". Its divine. Well I always hated how previous boyfriends of mine would have a particular colone they wore, and then when we broke up I would always be reminded of them whenever I would smell that cologne again. So, I made a deal with myself. I was not going to buy any of my boyfriends "fierce" until I knew that I was going to be with them forever (...and luckily none of them owned it before dating me). Therefore, it would remind me of no one except my hubby. So smart.

Well right before Brian and I got married I gave him Firce right before I left to go to Seattle to spend time with family before the big day. He wore it on our wedding day and oh. my. gosh. did that man smell wonderful alllll day long. He also wore it on our honeymoon and now that smell not only reminds me of Brian, but of our honeymoon cruise. Oh, how I wish I could be on a big boat right now instead of studying here in this apartment.

At least the weather is beautiful here. I'll get to fully enjoy it in TWO days.

Two. More Days. and. I'm. F-R-E-E.
(Doesn't seeing that make you want to sing that credit report. com jingle?)

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP