Stressing.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My husband is having a tuna fish sandwich right now. I think I want to barf. I hate fishy smells, especially in my house. gross gross gross.

Its finals week and I am stressing. I dont function well when I stress, which means that our laundry is piled high to the ceiling, our house needs cleaned and I sometimes even forget to eat. I can't wait until the next four finals are out of my way and I can taste a little bit of freedom before the spring semester starts. Plus that means that the house gets cleaned. I LOVE a clean house. I'm getting antsy.

I just got a whiff of tuna, help me. Thank goodness for fabreeze :)

P.S. My poor children will be deprived of tuna fish sandwiches. (unless of course they are at grandma and grandpa's and mom isn't around)

Thats it for today, back to studying.

3 little notes:

Anonymous said...

Tuna really is gross...

MommaArch said...

send your kiddos my way! I'll feed them all the tuna they want. we LOVE it around here. (But I promise not to serve it if you come for a visit:)

MommaArch said...

iijmnjbfggtyjuuikkol,,nnnnjhjhjyytrrtyyrewtyhtttttttrggfhjkjmntiopllkllllkkjjnnnbvcxxdcfdddfddfcdffdfgfgfggfgvvfccdgr
Love~
Brynli

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP