M is two-one

Sunday, April 4, 2010

This lovely lady is turning 21 today. Ohh how I love her. Her name is Melissa, but we, (the good women of 2111) all call her M.

Here are 21 of my most memorable things/moments I have with this girl:

1. she is a goldfish lover
2. every time I hear a colbie caillat song I think of her, without fail.
3. she peed in depends
4. she makes a great phantom, with a paper towl as a mask. Classic.
5. she loves edamame, which is an understatment
6. she used to play pioneers as a child
7. she is a great listener
8. she looks like a lab rat with no mascara on
9. she spit toothpaste out at me one night, no joke
10. she is also known as mantis
11. she once went to the store in a onesie
12. she thinks russell is perv number one.
13. she will make one fine housewife (and chemist/scientist) someday.
14. she is a traveler
15. she has eggs, every month
16. she is a worry wart
17. she has the cutest fashion sense
18. she is always seems to know what to do when you are having a bad day, cupcakes are a great remedy.
19. she can play guitar hero with her toes, who knew?
20. she is going to marry a professor
21. she has "sperm pants"
I hope that wasn't too emarrassing.

I hope her snowy, easter birthday is filled with happiness, relaxation and love!

1 little notes:

mp said...

Ah thanks Ariel! You're the BEST. Can we play soon? I haven't seen you in ages.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP