Girls Weekend.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

On Friday afternoon I was able to take off work and head up to Boise to join my crazy girls for a great weekend away from the guys. Oh, what a trip.

14 women
3 delicious resturant
3,587 bursts of laughter
1 cute little Miss Ruby
15 peanut cakes
60 priceless old pictures
3 potato ice cream desserts
1 amazing dutch-oven meal
12 hours on the road
1 great movie
64 decoration tips
1 crazy love-van story
3 "blue pills"
1 great slumber party
36+ cans of diet pepsi
14 monte cristo sandwiches
563 different flowers
3 times getting lost in the "city"

Oh, how I love these girls. I was so happy I was able to go last minute on this adventure and catch up with these ladies. Boy, am I related to a bunch of great women!

Same time next year, ladies?

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP