twenty.one.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Sarah came down last Thursday to celebrate our birthdays. Sarah was born exactly two weeks after me (I guess she just couldn't handle it without me up there). I am so blessed to have this girl in my life. She blesses every life she comes across and is such a great example to me. She is getting her mission call in a week or so and I am SO excited for her! She really does deserve all the happiness life can give her.
Anyway, when we were in Georgia, we both became obsessed with a little sandwich placed called Schlotzsky's. Its heaven in a sandwich, I tell ya. I believe there is only one remaining here in Utah and luckily it is near Sarah's place. Well this little doll face decides to bring three sandwiches to Provo with her. One for me, one for her and one for Bri Bri (what a sweetie). We celebrated our birthdays right by putting candles in the sandwiches, dont judge. It was the perrrfect night that ended with us watching The Proposal. Such a great flick!
Anyway, when we were in Georgia, we both became obsessed with a little sandwich placed called Schlotzsky's. Its heaven in a sandwich, I tell ya. I believe there is only one remaining here in Utah and luckily it is near Sarah's place. Well this little doll face decides to bring three sandwiches to Provo with her. One for me, one for her and one for Bri Bri (what a sweetie). We celebrated our birthdays right by putting candles in the sandwiches, dont judge. It was the perrrfect night that ended with us watching The Proposal. Such a great flick!
0 little notes:
Post a Comment