Its Never Too Early.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Brian and I went and bought a Christmas tree the other day. I think I am one of the biggest fans of the season, and I start singing Christmas songs after halloween. I am proud of it. So in order to statisfy my intense craving to decorate our apartment in Christmas decor, we put the tree up last night, drank some delicious hot chocolate and had christmas music playing in the background. It was PERFECT! I think our tree looks so good and now Brian and I are even more excited for the holidays to come around. Oh, would you look at those cute stockings over there by the fireplace..darling.
Only 2 more weeks until we travel up to Idaho and see my family for Thanksgiving! I am so SO excited :)
Only 2 more weeks until we travel up to Idaho and see my family for Thanksgiving! I am so SO excited :)
I love the holidays.
3 little notes:
Wow Ariel! That looks great!!! I thought it was a picture from a magazine that you were jealous of until I read the post. Nice Work.:)
We're putting ours up next weekend:) and I've been listening to Christmas music since after halloween too. See you soon:)!!!!!!
the tree looks great! nice job!
Post a Comment