Home.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Here are some long overdue pictures of our new apartment. It has taken me SO long to get them up because, well, it has been a slow decorating process. We painted that little black table there in the corner, and just barely got it the way we want.

We received a lot of cute wedding gifts to help us spice up the place, and of course we took our sweet time to figure out the perfect place for them to go. Overall, I think our new little abode has turned out quite nicely. Thank goodness my mother came down awhile ago to help me out! I love her.

Here is the long post of pictures. Enjoyyy.

6 little notes:

Stephanie Madsen said...

okay...so WHO decorated?? You or your mom or a professional? It looks SO professional!!! And.. I'd have to say that I am really jealous of your kitchen. It's all so fresh and new and Octoberly decorated :) Jealous... haha. I miss you!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Your place looks great. How wonderful to have a fireplace. Happy newlywedding.

MommaArch said...

Wow Ariel! It looks great. Looks like you picked up that Cooper gene too. Congratulations;)

Helen said...

WHERE do you live?! It look so cute for married housing!

Ariel Mae said...

Its actually just a basement apartment in Orem. We got so lucky :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP