Scrapbooking.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Here is a quick little peek at what I was doing near the end of summer break. Oh, how I miss having so much time on my hands. Kristin, one of Brian's high school friends got me hooked on digital scrapbooking. She is AMAZING at this. After years of paper scrapbooking, and getting only about 5 pages done a year, it was time to try something new.

Anywho, check it out...



5 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Cute Ariel! You are so talented.

Liz said...

how do you online scrapbook!!! I want to soooooo bad! teach me or tell me where to look?!

Elizabeth said...

yeah i totally want in on the digital scrapbooking! thats amazing! share your secret!

Kristin said...

OMG ARIEL THESE ARE SO GREAT!!!! I can't believe I'm just seeing these posts NOW. sheesh. I'm thinking about teaching a class/starting a blog with new scrapbook kit giveaways from amazing designers. What'dya think?

Ariel Mae said...

DO IT!! Kristin I love your work dand you have totally gotten me hooked on digital scrapbooking! We need to get together SOON! I see Cameron all the time, but not you :(

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP