Future.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

There are so many things I want to be able to do. There are so many fun things in this world we live in that I want to master. Sewing is one of them. Also, being able to take the time to decorate a house, and of course scrapbooking all the memories and events that have happened in my life so far. I feel like I have no time to do any of it. Yes, school is important...but can I just say that I am so excited to have children and be a stay at home mom, so that I can maybe try and accomplish some of these things without the constant guilt I have of neglecting my studies?

It seems like I am always looking forward to the future, and not enjoying the present. I admit, I am guilty. I am living such a sweet life right now as a newly married woman and have the best husband by far, but I still seem to focus on the joys the future holds. I guess school this year is hard, and I want to escape it by thinking of what life holds for us. Plus I want to see what cute kiddos BFish and I will have. Ohhh da cute babies...

Anyways. Thats what is going through my mind today. I want to sew, scrapbook and decorate. No studying for me, please.

2 little notes:

Kristin said...

I'm 100% with you. :) The best thing is, it'll come. Time always passes and it'll be here before you know it. It's inevitable!

MommaArch said...

Trust me staying home with kiddos doesn't afford you all the time you want to accomplish those things either. Learn to enjoy the now NOW, so you'll know how to enjoy the now in the future.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP