Oh. My. Word.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Look at what I ran into tonight. I thought I would NEVER see these pictures again! Oh what great memories they bring!
Here is a tribute to you, Miss Sarah Smartt :)
Girls camp, with the endless supply of reeses chocolate and ticks.

Our late night slumber parties...

Lloyd & Harry
The birthday surprises..
There are so many memories that me and this girl share together. Chowing down on our Halloween candy in our hideabed, while we watch chick flicks. "One for the tomato, one for the lettuce..." Getting excited when Tuesdays rolled around because it was mutual night, and we were looking forward to seeing a particular boy.
She is a goof ,who can turn your bad day right side up in a matter of minutes. Her laugh is contagious, and nobody in the world can appreciate a schlotzsky's sandwich like her. I love you Sarah Sue.
Sariel Smarsen est. 2002



0 little notes:
Post a Comment