So Proud.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have braging rights, right? Right. So Im using them now to explain to everyone just how great my future hubby really is.

So Brian and I were over at our friends' house last night when he announced the news that he recieved a letter in the mail that day informing him that he made the DEAN'S LIST! I am so proud :). Brian is so incredibly smart, it amazes me. He is so dedicated to his studies and well, lets be honest...he makes me look bad.

As I was sitting there enjoying the conversation with our dear friends, I was reminded of just how truly blessed I am to be marring this guy. Really. I am going to be so well taken care of, along with my future little family. Brian is everything I could have hoped for and more. This is cheesy, I know...but oh well, Im just letting you know whats in my heart.

Way to go sweetheart!

Ok, I'll spare you. Im finished. No more bragging.

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP