Easter
Monday, April 13, 2009
This weekend Brian and I escaped Provo for a couple of days and headed up to Seattle to see the family and celebrate Easter with them. It was so fun! It was so nice to get out of the apartment with the constant stresses of school and work, and just relax with family :) We had one of the best easter egg hunts I have had in a LONG time. (oh and I found the golden egg, jussst so ya know) Besides Easter, one of the main reasons we traveled home was to get a jump start on all this wedding planning. We accomplished so much I can't even begin to explain. We had two engagement photo shoots on Saturday and I am so relieved that they are taken. I look forward to seeing how they turned out! I'm sure I'll be posting them in the future to get everyone's opinions :) Most of the planning for the big day is complete believe it or not, which is such a great feeling!
Decorations? check.
Food? check.
Flowers? check.
Cake? check.
Dress? check.
Tux? check. check
Honeymoon. definite check.
We are hoping to get most of the planning finished and ready one month before 7/10. With my mom helping us every step of the way...I think it is a very attainable goal. :)
0 little notes:
Post a Comment