A Bit Frustrated.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Why are some people so rude sometimes? I dont understand it. Its amazing how a few comments can completely change your mood for the worse. Today, within a few short hours I can't even begin to tell you how many rude people I have run into. In the car on the way to work, my mean supervior ignoring me, countless sales reps on the phones while I try my best to stay upbeat and positive, a particular call proving that a certain group of "boys", are so conceited with themselves its ridiculous. I'm sick of it.

People need a lesson on kindness. Oh, and throw a bit of humility their way as well.

1 little notes:

Liz said...

I gave a devotional this morning on humility.

2 Nephi 11:11- And it shall come to pass that the lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.

Those people will get what's coming. The day we all humble ourselves is the day the Lord can be exalted. :)

I love you Ariel. Your beautiful. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP