We're Getting There

Monday, April 13, 2009

My mother is amazing. I seriously don't know how I could go on in life without her, or plan this whole wedding. Since the engagement was official, she has been jumping through hoops planning, organizing and scheduling so many things for the big day. I am seriously so blessed (and a bit spoiled). We have gotten a lot of things done so far with me still in school, believe it or not. We did a lot this past weekend. Check it out:

-Reception place reserved (both in Seattle & Flagstaff)
-Colors picked
-Bridesmaid Invitations sent
-Floral arrangements designed
-Photographer
-Engagement pictures taken
-Wedding cake picked out
-Ring Ceremony planned
-Reception menu planned (yum!)
-Floor plan for the reception designed
-Bridesmaid Dresses picked out and ordered
-Dresses/Vests for the little cousins ordered (so freakin' cute)
-Wedding day hairstyle picked out
-Dress (almost)
-All the tuxes ordered
-Reception decorations planned (drapery, center pieces, ect..)
-Temple Reserved
-Honeymoon BOOKED!
-Dress for the brunch, check.


So a BIG thank you mom. You truly are the best!! Also a thank you to Jolene (Brian's mom), without these two wonderful women in our lives we would not be who we are today. They have been so much help in planning the wedding. You guys are incredible.

"All I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother."

0 little notes:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP