Mrs. Anderson

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well, it's offical. My old roommate Paige is officially a "Mrs." Nicole and I went to her reception tonight and she looked absolutely breath-taking. I started bawling the moment I saw her. They were tears of happiness and shock that we all really are growing up. She is such a great example to me and I'm so incredibly happy for her. She deserves it :). I wish her and her new hubby, Mike all the best. Here are some pictures of the night...

All 6 of the old roommates

Mr. and Mrs Michael Anderson

Nicole and I out on the dance floor


Melissa, this is priceless.


The dance floor :)


Me, Nicole and Jilian


Melissa (eyes closed, as always), Alison and Cathy.



Nicole and I with our lovely sparklers waiting for the couple to come out



I love you Paige!

1 little notes:

Unknown said...

awe...thanks love.

soon you're going to come to this side of the matrimonial line...prepare yourself :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP