Engagements.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well everyone, the engagement pictures are finally in. Brian and I took our engagements while in Seattle over the weekend and let me just tell you...it was such a stressful day. We had two photo shoots that day, one at 9:30 am and one later on at 5:30 pm. That meant I had time for two hairstyles. Thats a good thing right? Yes, and no.

I woke up, scrunched my hair to make it look as good as possible, rush to the morning session and did my thing. Good thing it was an indoor, because it was raining..hard core. After that was done, Brian and I had to go to the mall in between to find him a shirt to wear for the second shoot later that day. You think shopping for a guy's collared shirt would be easy, right? ..not so. We finally picked out the shirt, rushed home where I hopped back in the shower, straightened my hair and changed my outfit. We then drove back out to Redmond where we got our pictures taken in Marymoore Park. Did I mention that it was raining that whole day? We must be living right, because right as 5:30 rolled around the sun started shining through the clouds and stayed for our entire shoot. The photographer said it was perfect picture weather. I was so relieved. Everything worked out for the best and I really think the pictures turned out great. :)

Take a look.

Go to to this website: http://www.yuenluistudio.com/ . Click on the Online Viewing Tab (top right hand corner) Then go down to Home Portraits, Washington Home Portraits. You will then have to enter a criteria number and a password:

Search Criteria: 090411lcnanielsens

Password: sheila

Follow the rest of the directions and let me know what you think!

6 little notes:

Kristin said...

goodness! you two are such a gorgeous couple! brian never looked so good until you were next to him. :)

melissa4033 said...

the piggy back ones are my favorite!

Jil H said...

Whats the website url? I can't get to it from the link:(

Ariel Mae said...

www.yuenluistudio.com

MommaArch said...

Beautiful Ariel!!! I can only see the outdoor ones though. How do I see the indoor shoot?

Ariel Mae said...

The indoor ones aren't online, they just printed them out for us. I'll have to email them to you :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP