Oh How Time Flies..
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Well it looks like I am not the best blogger. I will definitely have to work hard at keeping this blog of mine updated haha. So here we are, in the middle of August - where on earth did the summer go?! My goodness. School starts in less than a month!! This summer for me has been full of vacations, campfires, and amazing weather.
I recently just got back from another vacation to Twin Falls, Idaho where I got to see all of my extended family! We haven't all been together for quite sometime, so it was such a treat to see everyone again. I drove "Ruby" (my beloved escape) up to Twin on the 4th, and as I arrived at my Aunt's, was run over by six little squirts running at me with open arms. They are so freaking adorable. These cute cousins of mine all wanted to roast smores and camp out in the backyard our first night together, so needless to say I got little to NO sleep that night.
That next day we went boating with everyone and had a cute little picnic at the lake. Oh how I love family :)
I stayed in Twin for about a week and as sad as it was to leave, I definitely needed time to catch up on my sleep. I had a blast and am truly grateful that I belong to such a lively bunch :)
1 little notes:
It was sure fun to see you! We really are a lively bunch aren't we. Sorry you were summoned to the tent the first night. We should have gone to Mamma Mia that next morning to help wake us up!!!At least we have some good memories!
Post a Comment