I ♥ Febreze.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
So today as I was walking up the stairs to my apartment after a long day at work, I open the front door, and was instantly taken back. The smell eluding from my kitchen was rancid. How could someone or something smell that awful? This summer me and my roommate Jilian live in Crestwood, and lets just say it hasn't been the best experience. We got stuck with two interesting roommates, well one in particular. She is from China and goes by Betty (yet I believe her real name is "Ling Ling", or something close to that nature). I was warned early on about her "interesting smells" and I knew that this new living situation was going to be interesting. We have come home many nights to this rotten smell from all of her, shall I say creative authentic dishes. It drives me crazy. I have a febreze plug in in my room, which I crank up to full blasts on these special occasions. I guess I will just have to stay locked up in this room of mine to avoid that ghastly stench. Oh how I love my luck.
0 little notes:
Post a Comment