Moving...Once Again
Monday, August 18, 2008
So I officially turned in my keys to Crestwood last night, man what a good feeling. Don't get me wrong, Crestwood is a great place to live, I think I (well Jilian and I that is) got stuck with two roommates that just didn't make our stay as pleasant. All in all, I am officially out of there. The problem now lies in my current living situation. The problem started when I realized that I had to be out of Crestwood on the 18th (today) and I was allowed to move into my Raintree apartment on the 23rd...yes, this was quite a dilemma. Fortunately Raintree allowed me the option of moving in early...but it looked like I would have to stay in a random room (hoping that I wouldn't have to share a room with a complete stranger for a week) until Saturday when I could move into my assigned apartment. Thankfully there are only a total of two girls living here in this apartment so I was able to take shelter in a room all to myself. I'm not going to lie, its a bit awkward living here with two random girls, but they have turned out to be really sweet and try and include me in all their activities. :) Nicole gets here late Sunday night and will become a roommate of mine again on Monday when she tackles the whole moving process.
So here I am writing this post while being a little hermit in my non-official apartment awaiting Saturday to come so I can finally unload all my CRAP from my overstuffed car, and stop living out of a suitcase. I hate moving so much...its such a pain!
1 little notes:
Amen! Moving is the pits! Just wait til you have a husband, 3 kids, and all their stuff to move. Fun! Fun! Fun!
Post a Comment