New Apartment #120

Monday, August 25, 2008

So public announcement to everyone....I am officially moved into my new apartment! :) HALLELUJAH!! No more living out of a suitcase and driving a car full of bins and bins of all my prized possessions. Nicole (my roommate) arrived in Provo yesterday afternoon and after our great reunion, we started unpacking and rearranging our room. How exciting! Its definitely a cozy place...but it has some great potential. Our roommates so far seem cute. The two we have met are both freshmen, so nikki and I are feeling kind of old. Ashley is from Kaysville, Utah while Jennifer is from the great state of California. They are both adorable, but seem so nervous be away from home (but hey, I can relate...I was in their shoes not too long ago). But all in all, I'm really looking forward to meeting all these new faces and getting to know people in my ward. Although I am going to miss the good women of 2111, I know that this year will bring its own set of memories and will be another one to look back on and laugh. :)

New Address:

Ariel Nielsen
1849 N 200 W #120
Provo, UT 84604

1 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Glad you are getting settled. Hope you have another fun year!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP