Recent Thoughts

Saturday, May 17, 2008

As you can see it is in the early morning hours and I am sitting here writing this first post because I refuse to study for my test that I have to take in a matter of a few hours. Not the smartest decision I have made, but hey..what the heck. I don't think I would be able to get many hours of sleep anyways due to the thousands of thoughts and dreams running though my mind. I guess you could say that today I have been a bit scatter-brained.

All I can say right now is that life most definitely has thrown its share of surprises my way. Some have been larger than others...but all in all - they have thrown me for a loop every once in awhile. I'm 19, turning 20 in October. Its not hard to realize that I'm entering the time in my life where some of the biggest decisions will be made..haha no pressure whatsoever. I guess what Im saying is that I wish I could just take a quick glimpse into the future and see what my life will be like in the next 5 years or so. Oh how that would make life just a bit easier!


Oh well...I guess I should just enjoy life one day at a time. :)

1 little notes:

MommaArch said...

Take your own advice and enjoy it one day at a time. Wait and see -- you'll blink and 5 years will have zoomed by.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP