Looking Forward

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am feeling so antsy today. Okay, scratch that - I have been feeling this way for the past couple of days.

With graduation steadily approaching (not to mention the weather turning beautiful), I'm reminded of all the fun things Bri and I get to look forward to this summer. I have refrained from dwelling on these events in order for me to focus on making it through my last sememster, but I can't stop myself anymore.

First up, an Idaho roadtrip.

With my parents moving to Boise, Brian and I have found ourselves making multiple trips up to Idaho. This go around however, we're heading to Rexburg. My two cousins, Colin and Whitney are graduating. (yay!) I am so glad we could both get work off to join in the celebration. After graduation, we are off to Twin Falls for Miss Lydia's blessing day. I haven't seen the little cutie yet, but I'm sure once I get my hands on her the desire to hold my own little girl will grow immensely. I need to prepare myself for that one.

Next, our very own graduation. Hip Hip, Hooray!

We will be having quite the gathering here that weekend. All of Brian's family is coming (including Jessica's mystery boyfriend who I have only barely met), my parents, my favorite auntie, Colin, Whitney and possibly my grandparents. I am so excited. I just have to make it through finals. I will be officially done on April 18th. The countdown continues..

Yet another Twin Falls trip.

My mom and Aunt Sondra are throwing me a baby shower over memorial day weekend. They are going above and beyond with planning it. Seriously, I can't even begin to express how excited I am. My mom asked her cousins, Debra and Kara (extremely talented party planners) to help, and I can't even imagine what those two already have up their sleeve. Its going to have a vintage feel to it, and decorated in Ava's nursery colors: light pink, cream and soft yellow. It's going to be quite the party. Let's just hope I can handle all the attention, yikes!

- Baby A arrives
- Ava's blessing day
- Pack up and move on outta this place!

We have a busy summer ahead of us. Believe it or not, I am ready for it all. I could pack up this apartment and move tomorrow if we had to. Oh, and I could have this baby tomorrow and be a-okay with that.

Yes, I know she isn't ready to come just yet. Of course I don't really want her to come at 26 weeks, but that doesn't mean I am any less anxious to meet the doll and take her on her first road trip (to texas, most likely).

All I'm saying is that I'm ready. I am ready and that means I will have to play the waiting game for 3+ months. Hopefully work and getting everything ready for her arrival will keep me busy. Oh, I hope I stay busy.

I will be a nut job if I don't.

2 little notes:

Helen said...

Girlfriend, I feel like we have such similar summers coming up! We're graduating, going on trips, moving for grad school, and having a baby all in one summer too! I'm so glad to know someone else is going through the same thing, it can be overwhelming sometimes but for the most part SO exciting! Good luck with everything :)

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

you've got lots of exciting events coming up! soo happy for you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP